12.15.2013

The Net Result

Whew.

I baked from 11:00 am until 9:00.  I was tied.  Not tired...T-I-E-D.

We had a Winter Weather Advisory on Friday night.  I had to run to the grocery store to pick up "supplies".  $50 later...
Supplies
Tiffany came over to help me with two items.  I also made a taco bar and had wine.  I put on Christmas music.  We dance, sang, gossiped, and rolled balls.  We had sooooo much fun.

Towards the end I started getting loopy and was a teensy bit drunk.  We had a long discussion on dry versus fluid ounces measurements.  Well, I guess that is the reason my cookies don't work. Derrrrh.

Nevertheless the end results turned out fabulously...

Oreo Balls
  
Chocolate Chip Cookies and Snowballs
Back tomorrow with recipes and thoughts...

1 comment:

Zeva Perkins said...

Snowballs are my favorite cookies! My grandmother used to make them every Christmas.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS