4.01.2014

Heeeeyyyy!

Hello folks!

Baby Foot results.  Yeah.  You need to go on and buy you a few packets of Baby Foot.  I am very pleased with the results.  My feet are not rid of all of that hard to exfoliate skin.  They really are soft as a baby's foot.  I think it is the perfect start to summer sandal season.

What else?  What else?

I have a new job!!!!!   I start in two weeks.  I am very excited about this job.  I interviewed with this company before and was bummed when I didn't get it.  The recruiter reached out to me and asked me to come in and talk with them again.

The biggest task is trying to figure out what I am going to do about clothing.  I have to dress professional.  I have quite a few suits, skirts, slacks and cardigans.  But I am lacking in the shirts and shoes area.  To remedy this, mom and I are going on a shopping trip!  Yay!

So, tomorrow is my last day at my job.  WHY haven't I transitioned my work to someone else?  I find that odd.

Anywho, no skin off my back.  They have approximately 15 hours until the last of me.  They better make it count.
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS